Are you looking for an alternative to fruit snacks? Look no further than these triple berry gummies.
Children today are consuming sugar at an alarming rate and our love of fruit snacks doesn’t help. Even the most natural and organic versions can contain over 10 grams of the sweet stuff. These Triple Berry Gummies use fruit purée and honey for sweetness. You and your little ones will love them.
Triple Berry Gummies
- 2/3 cup pureed blueberries blackberries and strawberry mixture (about 2 cups whole fruit).
- Frozen berries can be used once thawed.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoons gelatin We use Vital Proteins
- Add puree, honey, water and lemon to saucepan. Using medium heat, bring to a light boil
- Slowly add the gelatin, one tablespoon at a time, mixing continuously.
- If clumps occur, use a fine mesh strainer to remove. You do not want clumps of gelatin in the gummies
- Once gelatin has melted, mixture becomes a little shiny, pour into silicone molds (place molds on a cookie sheet, helps when cooling)
- Cool in the freezer for about 10-15. Gummies should easily pop out of molds when bent
- Refrigerate in airtight container