Did you know that most store bought pancake mix has refined sugar in it? Try this version with made with honey. Enjoy them with your favorite real maple syrup or topped with seasonal fruit. Double the recipe and freeze for pancakes throughout the week.
- 1 cup flour we suggest sprouted spelt or einkorn
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 to 1 1/4 cup almond milk can use dairy milk.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Use one bowl and start with the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon) and mix together.
- Add the wet ingredients (honey, vanilla,egg, milk and coconut oil) and mix.
- Warm a skillet on medium heat with coconut oil.
- Spoon mixture into pan, wait until bubbles appear in the batter and flip.