Do you ever go to a restaurant, fall in love with a dish, and wish you could have it all the time? Why not re-create it at home! This egg-a-mole is our version of traditional guacamole with a little extra.
Try a new spin on traditional guacamole. This version has all your favorite ingredients plus hardboiled eggs. Great served with sweet potato chips.
- 2 avocados
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 1 handful of cherry or grape tomatoes quartered
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of lime juice
- Cut open avocado and scoop out inside into a large bowl. Discard of outer skin and seed.
- Peel 2 hardboilded eggs. Cut in half and removed yolk. Add yolk to avocados. Chop egg whites and set aside.
- Mix avocado and egg yolks to desired consistency.
- Add tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, and dash of lime. Mix.
- Gently stir in the chopped eggs whites.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and enjoy