Looking for a summer salad that can be made in minutes? Look no further than this delicious Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad. Crisp vegetables topped with the vinegar and oil makes this light salad a favorite!
Using cucumber is a great way to add some crisp into a salad that doesn’t have a base of raw greens. This salad is full of flavor and filled with simple ingredients. Enjoy this Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad today.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 small purple onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup parsley (optional)
- Peel, slice and chop the cucumber. Add to a large bowl
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half, add to the bowl
- Thinly slice the onions and add to the bowl
- Cut of the avocado and add to the bowl
- Chop the parsley and add to the bowl
- Add the vinegar and oil to the the bowl and toss
- Season with salt and pepper and toss